Les Mis Trailer

Monday 15 October 2007

Strictly Up-date!

This is a photo of Willie and Erin from the Strictly site gallery. The girls were on this weekend, so this Saturday Willie will take to the floor once more!!!! It will be the Latin dance this time and it will not be his best I think....but then Erin is a great teacher and he will do his best. Watch out for glimpses of Jill and Natalie again!!! So who are the front runners as far as I am concerned? Out of the girls I think that.......... KELLY, PENNY and ALEESHA are the best dancers, and they had the nicest routines too. Gabby is too competitive for my taste and I can't take to her, same as when Denise was on a couple of years ago and I didn't support her either. Then out of the guys there is GETHIN and MATT whom I think are capable of producing the goods. The rest are there to improve and surprise us I think but it was right that Stephanie went out in the first round. Sad for Vincent but the right choice. She was a real DIVA but I think she wasn't really 'in it to win it' and that showed. So Brian and Stephanie are out and then there were just 12 left................... After watching the show yesterday I did tune into the Dutch "Evita" contest, as it is the final next weekend. Very interesting actually, though I think the choice is between two of the three in reality. Either Suzan or Brigitte will win, and I prefer Brigitte. She looked better with her co-star playing Peron, and there was more spark between them than with Suzan. But then Lily is rooting for Suzan and I think she is the favourite to win with many people, so who knows. It makes for nice television in place of all the horrid programmes that make the world a far worse place. So, GO WILLIE, GO WILLIE!!!! and good luck to the 3 final contestants for Evita too.

No comments: