Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 21 October 2007

Strictly report

GORGEOUS GETHIN JONES from Blue Peter!!!
Last night we watched the first male versus female show and it was very interesting. The competitive nature of some of the celebrities is phenomenal!!! Now I know why they all succeed at their jobs - true grit and nothing less! I felt really sorry for Penny though when the judges slated her performance in the jive. She did really well I thought despite her height but it wasn't great so she did deserve not to score as high as last week, but Craig was cruel. BOO!!!!!!
So far my guesses are ok - I thought Maat would raise his game and be a good little dancer, and Gethin is just divine, and Welsh so gets my vote, and then Alesha and Kelly are GORGEOUS! What a competition between those two! BUT!!!!! I think that it is down to Brendan not to muck it up for his partner with his temper tantrums and boorish behaviour which he doesn' t seem able to keep under control for long. He could easily blow it with Kelly and it would be a disaster. Mark my words.................
Willie did an ok job of it too and I hope he stays in. Becci says he is really a lovely man and was always really nice when she used to stay at his house with Natalie. Used to let them see his trophies and Gotcha's etc!!!! So tonight is the results show ( thought the old format much better) and we will see what happens. Who do I think will go?? If we vote fairly, then it has to be Anton and Kate. She cannot dance at the same standard as the others, full stop. I don't see enough potential there to warrant someone better leaving this week because she gets a sympathy vote. Can I be a judge please?!!!!!

No comments: