Les Mis Trailer

Friday 5 October 2007

a little bit of everything

The week is drawing to a close and I am tired but happy. The best news is that I think....that's as far as I dare go....that Tim is maybe getting on better at school. There, I've said it!! Mixed reports from the mentors but this morning Iwan told me that Tim is participating in his maths class more readily, and is doing well in the higher maths book, and that he has been given the chance to prove he can do harder work in geography, maths, english and history. It would be fabulous if he does well and can continue this improvement, wouldn't it?!!! On the other hand Tim won't attend the extra study classes, so they are going to get him out of his class and lead him there by the hand; this is marvellous. Teachers who are really trying to help him at last!!!! I cannot praise them enough and we are so relieved that (maybe) there is a chance that Tim will have an enjoyable year and settle down to do some work. We all know he is capable of it!! But we are not counting our chickens too soon................. and I have been busy scrapping and getting some good stuff done ready to show the persons from the craft shop on Monday evening. And Peter is home again and the weather is great for the weekend so he will start painting the outside of the house which is his current priority. I have booked my trip to Leeds as well - 6-10 December.Can't wait! Just need to start looking for christmas presents that are plane-safe and not likely to upset the cabin staff!!!!!! so no crackers, shame. I've also been to Ann's for the evening and pursuaded her that she should join our Strictly Club on Saturday evening when the new series kicks off! and to the gym and to line dancing....and worked, wow, what a busy little bee I have become recently!!!!! So here's to a sunny weekend, and happy days!!

No comments: