Les Mis Trailer

Monday 8 October 2007

STRICTLY has started!!!!!!

...and with a great prospect of terrific dancing to come. The gents made their first entrance on the dance floor, and guess who impressed????? Yes, WILLIE!!! He was 'light on his feet' according to the judges and he danced a respectable waltz I thought. He has got through to the second round anyway, and I think he is more amazed than anyone else! It was great to see his wife Jill, and Natalie last night. Jill was interviewed and Nat stood next to her so we got a great chance to see her again. Still looks the same although obviously more grown-up. It is nice that she and Becci still keep in touch, they were such great friends at primary school and up until we moved here. So we are supporting WILLIE - hope you do too! And this week the ladies line up and I am expecting great things. They all look like they can dance so I think it will be very competitive between them all. My guess is that a lady will win this year.............but I will have to 'study the form' and make a real choice later on in the series before I see Linda in December and we tell each other who we want to win!!! I have a 4 out of 4 record for picking the winner so there is a lot at stake!!!!!!!

No comments: