Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 13 October 2007

Advent Calendar completed!!!!

I have finally finished the calendar and am really happy with the result. I have to back it and hang it with ribbon or something so that it can go on a wall, but the actual scrapping is over! I have sent some photos of it to a scrap magazine to see whether they want to use it....you never know! That would be super! But I have decided that I will probably give it to my aunty Sally at Christmas as she always sent us one every year and we always looked forward to it arriving in the post. Idon't think I would dare send it in the mail................. I have also got some other christmas projects nearly finished so they will appear soon on this blog. I don't know where the time disappears really - I looked at our diary the other day and practically every weekend between here and the end of the year is spoken for!!!!! Quite nice really though; I enjoy it so much! Lots of great scrapping plans too....there is a Scrapfever crop in Rotterdam on 10 November that I am going to, then there is the Scrap-a- Ganza on 17 November that Loes and I are going to for one day only, and then the chance is good that I will start with the demonstrations and workshops in Hoorn soon too.....better get back to tidying up my scrap room as I originally intended to do today!!!! Happy scrapping!!!! ps. products I used are mainly from Cosmo Cricket, but if anyone wants a more detailed list I will happily provide one!! Size is 30x70cms by the way, on thick chipboard.

No comments: