Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 16 October 2007

Layouts of Sara

Here are the LO's I've created for display, hopefully! The papers I was given to use would not have been my first choice, but then it is always interesting to try something new. The colours of the deckchair are reflected in the bling blue cardstock whihc works well I think, and the papers are from the Love Elsie Jack & Abby collection. The black and white one is with the Imaginesce series and then a bright pink cardstock to pick up the colour in her jacket. I am toying with adding the words 'photo shoot' but not sure yet.............I liked the idea of using the repeat photo in different sizes as it is a really great photo of Sara. I think the juxatoposition of the papers and photos works superbly. Anyway, this was it for now, got people coming and I slept in later than usual 'cos I am going Line Dancing this evening and it is then 2 late nights in a row!!!!!

No comments: