Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 11 October 2007

Exciting prospects!

despite feeling a little under the weather at the moment - along with the rest of the cold/flu sufferers - I have had nice news this week. First of all I have won a second place prize in a photography competition for web-regio.nl which is utterly amazing! I get a free magazine called Zoom.nl for one year so that is cool. I won with the holiday photo of the stone wall in Yorkshire which is on this blog as well. Since I entered with no thought of winning anything this is a real surprise! Nice, eh? And the second piece of news is that I have been approached to do demonstrations and workshops in a hobby shop in Hoorn as the owner is going more towards scrapping etc. and wants some help and advice etc from me!! I went there yesterday to look at the space for workshops etc and discuss what her plans are, and she gave me some paper to do some LO's for the shop display etc. so that is my current focus. Probably by the end of this month we will be starting so that is quite soon. It is really exciting so I hope it all happens as I would like it to......................I won't say any names etc before things are definite but watch this space for more updates!!! Yesterday Lily celebrated her birthday but unfortunately I felt very groggy and went to bed early again, although I didn't sleep at all well. Peter stayed until after 11pm which is when he came up to bed and removed our two cats who were apparently wrapped around me all snuggled up to my over-heated body!!!! So congratulations Lily - sorry I wasn't up to the evening. So now I am off to the chemists for some pills and potions and to do unavoidable chores before I fall asleep again this afternoon!!! And the sun is shining and looking lovely and autumnal......and probably cold though I am boiling!!! Tim is going canoeing this afternoon with his sports class at school which he is looking forward to - go Tim!!!! Roll on half-term next week!!!!

No comments: