Les Mis Trailer

Friday 28 September 2007

CHRISTMAS CARDS

I designed the snowflake template myself and have then stamped it and sewed little pearls into the centre of the snowflakes. Various rub-ons and tags are there too, and I did the lettering with the Cricut BaseCamp cartridge. The paper I used are the remains from last years Basic Grey stock, and the cards I bought at the local market last week. The ribbons too, actually. Having got more paper yesterday I have already started on a little 'something' to see how that goes and also the cigar box has had its first covering of red paint. Needs sanding next though and more paint but maybe Loes can pick that up for us when she is at work..just thinking aloud here folks!!! What do you think? Do you like them?

1 comment:

Marsha said...

wow ! very nice christmas cards !