Les Mis Trailer

Monday 15 October 2007

brain working overtime!!!

it's like this; there is never a bus when you want it and then three come along after one another!!! It has been so quiet over the summer with little scrapping happening, and now it is go, go go! I am delighted of course, but at the same time it is causing me sleepless nights as I go over everything I want to do! I woke up this morning with an idea for a LO using the back and white papers I was given to use for the shop, and after a few days of non-inspirational efforts, I finally knew what to do...and you are thinking 'let's see then', but when I took the photo it was too dark so I need to do that tomorrow morning, ok?! The phone rang this morning and a lady who called about a crop evening last Friday asked to call tomorrow morning with her colleague to see the space etc, and make a decision whether to come or not ( I guess), so I am happy I had already tidied up the workshop places at the weekend! And I was also asked if I could work twice this week but I decided not to as we are at home together for the week and there is too much to do here. I tried to call the lady regarding the 3 mornings next week, for the club, but she was not home, and it is starting to annoy me because I want to know how many are coming etc so I can make up their kits. amd maybe no-one wants to come.. wouldn't that be funny after all my anxieties etc?!!!!! I have now done 2 LO's for the shop and need to find some more photos to use. I think I will have to re-use some old ones that fit this time of year or wait until the weekend..........or take some new ones...................we'll see. We are expecting the family for the weekend, well Peter's sister and her husband and I have a workshop as well, so busy me! Thank goodness it is telly night and Lily will add highlights into my hair to brighten me up a bit! Oh, and I might be going to the Creadoe in Utrecht after all!!!!! Ann has suggested we go together and I think that would be great. I posted my albums off to Chantal today as they are going on show there folks! And I got very brave and sent in my work to Creatief Met Fotos just in case they are interested........got an e-mail back that they get MILLIONS of people sending in their scraps so I guess there is a huge chance I won't get selected, but I tried!!!!!!!

No comments: