Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 1 April 2010

Been busy in a nice way

I have spent the last few days in a lovely busyness that I really enjoy. Only doing lovely things with other people and nothing that I had to do or needed to do for others - just fun for me! It does the spirit good sometimes to be actively engaged in other people's lives and experiences and I do so love 'helping'. I am good at it, I'd like to think so anyway. I would really love a job as a life coach - that would suit me down to the ground, so if I had a wish this morning, it would be for more of the things I love doing for others but with a job attached!!!
I am almost ready for my Easter Escape - not quite Escape to the Country with Jules or Alastair but just as wonderful. I have bought my girl her Easter treats and also one totally unexpected one for myself and my new home ( when I get one! ) and I feel good. All that crying and tearfulness of last week is banished and my happy self has returned. All hormonal ups and downs no doubt!!!
The forecast is not good for Stafford my friends. Heavy rain; sunny intervals; heavy rain.....that is Easter!! So Sunday is our best shot for doing something nice. I am sure it will be fine only now I have to decide what to pack.........
Sue xx

No comments: