Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 15 April 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!

Before I go to bed this evening I just wanted to say that tomorrow is my son's 17th birthday. Isn't it amazing how no matter how many years go by, one can always remember the day your child was born with such clarity? It feels like only yesterday, but so many things have happened in the last seventeen that I wonder what I will be saying when the next have gone by too?.........where will we all be then I wonder?! I don't even dare to do the maths and figure out how old that will make us!!!? I don't need to know!
Tim is hoping for money towards his laptop which he wants, so that is obviously the present he is is saving for, but I have also got him a couple of great books which I am hoping will inspire him in the future when he is learning his trade in the world of patisserie. My humble offering is a great chocolate cake which will have raspberries and strawbs and cream laden on top of its sunken top - which is totally intentional and according to the recipe Miss Dahl!!!! It ought to be delicious but may not last long....
so, time for bed. Tomorrow we are baking all day - love it!!!
Sue xx

No comments: