Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Fly baby

Everything is seemingly back on track for my trip to England this coming weekend thank goodness! It was rather worrying with all this volcanic ash floating around in the atmosphere, but fortunately that looks to be settling down now and flights are returning to normal. I did think that maybe I was being told not to go.................not that I am superstitious or anything like that!! Well, maybe intuitive is a better word to use. I tend to sense things very quickly and easily and just know stuff sometimes, without having to be told about it or read about it, just feel it. Spooky!! But I am getting myself ready slowly and trying to be all organised before the weekend as there are bound to be last minute things that require my attention, always are.
Having worked the past two days I am a little behind with my blogging, but here I am, sitting in my room thinking about today and all the possibilities it may bring. Lying in bed this morning I was having quite weird dreams about sticky frogs and clear water in Scottish lochs and children and pebbles and lovers..........all very interesting but quite a rich fantasy world I guess!! Sometimes I dream whole film scenarios, or books, and only wish I could get up the next morning and remember it well enough to write them down!! I have a tendency to dream in a semi- awake state y'see. Say nothing; I know it is odd but there it is. I do it during the day too, which sometimes leads to a little embarrassment on occasions. Not so much now, but when I was in school it was amusing for others when I was day dreaming and gave completely wrong answers when being asked something by the teachers! Especially in Geography because I hated the subject so paid very little attention to it, and was caught napping on several occasions. I did have a geography teacher who liked me, however, so I never really got into trouble for it; thanks Sir!!!! His name is lurking in the back of my mind right now, but not quite clearly enough to recall it, but he did look rather like a hippopotamus.................or a wrinkly prune as I recall...................
So, onto the next task since the floor downstairs is probably dry now, and I dare walk on it without messing it up with my footprints already, and I need to do some grocery shopping this morning. Tim is fast asleep still, so not going to wake him. We were thinking of going into town but tomorrow suits me better now. He did so well in his baking exam yesterday scoring the highest points in his year at his level, which is great, although I have no idea how that translates into his grade at the end of the whole exam thing. But it is encouraging so far!
Sue xx

No comments: