Les Mis Trailer

Monday 12 April 2010

reading books

I am deeply engrossed in this book right now: The Memory Keepers Daughter. It is delightful, sad, touching, personal, intuitive and all great things a book ought to be! I know it is a No. 1 best-seller, and sometimes that means absolutely nothing, but this one is a must have read. I also finished the other book I got at the airport: Things I want my daughters to know - another very good read and one I guess which must have been written by someone exactly like me because I knew all her references, her wishes were practically the same as mine, and I felt like I completely understood where she was coming from. I intend to pass it on to my daughter next time I see her, as I won't have to write the things down myself, she can just read a better book!!!! I am also starting to pack my books up for the forthcoming move......whenever that might be!! But I have so many I have to start sometime, don't I?..... especially as each trip home I come back laden with new ones!!!!!
Sue xx

No comments: