Les Mis Trailer

Friday 2 April 2010

Happy Photos!!

When I went to the charity dinner at Tim's school last month, I arrived just in time - to the dismay of my son - to take these photos of the class and staff involved in the evening. This one above shows Tim and his friend Chris on the back row in the middle. Here is the entire group!!!! Here are my precious cats with Finka being impossible sitting on poor, old, tolerant Genghis's head!!!! It really is a case of the old cat accepting that this new young thing is going to want to tease and play and annoy him at times but that she loves him too! She's a real girl!!! Genghis turns 13 this month so I wanted to take a lovely photo of his dear old face. He is a much loved and cherished member of my family and the absolute darling of Tim. I made a scrap of him and Genghis that hangs in the hall currently, which is proof of their special relationship.
Sue xx

No comments: