Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 24 April 2010

One week in the life of...

Ali Edwards is busy with this visual documentation of her week - well, any 7 sequential days that you like, really, so my plan is to record the week ahead when I will be in England with my bestest friends in the whole world. So a bit of a cheat maybe as it is a special week, but at least it is one when I KNOW I will take photos every day, lots of, and I will want to share them when I get back here again. Two birds with, and all that jazz!!
Talking of jazz, it is soon going to be the Enkhuizen jazz festival and this year I intend to go to something with Gebke. Not sure what, but we agreed to go there together - just to be doing something new and exciting and different. It will be fun!! I have to look up exactly when it is, and who is appearing this year, and when is best to go and price of tickets etc, but now I sing in the place where it is held, I feel comfortable going there for an event. Crazy how shy I still am after 51 years?!!!!
So, this is my last post for a week. Will you miss me I wonder? Will you visit me here and look at old posts so you can see us? Will you read my craziness and laugh at me and remember how beautiful my new stool is?!!!.... I hope you do. I am going to miss you too. Stay safe and well. Call often!!
Sue xx

No comments: