Les Mis Trailer

Monday 12 April 2010

Always the way.....

Tim starts his last mock exams today and guess what? He is full of nasty cold!!! Always a healthy child he has now caught a chesty cold right when he least needs one! So he is dosed up on linctus ( why doesn't it taste the same as Calpol, mum?) and is sitting in bed until he needs to get up and dressed and cycle to school. I am working so can be of no taxi service today...aah!
I am off for my mammogram screening examination now - the over 50 one - first time, so my neighbour has assured me that it is alright, just a little painful......we'll see about that! Then working so I have to dash, just wanted to wish the kids good luck this week, and tell Ineke that I agree about The Wizard of Oz not being a favourite of mine either, but the show gets addictive once you start watching it!!! No favourites as yet though...........
Sue xx

No comments: