Les Mis Trailer

Friday 30 April 2010

Having a super time!

Still here in England but enjoying every moment, thank you! Today we are driving to Deal to visit my mother and sister as a surprise......the only things we have arranged are that we can take the C-Max Merc with its open top - yes, indeedy!!! - and will have lunch at the bay with my aunt. Visiting my mother and sister requires stealth and cunning. I rang Joanna and she thinks she will be out today. Maybe so, but I am not convinced so we are going to try and call anyway. And if I give my mother advance warning she will have something else to do and will excuse herself, so for the 30 minutes she will tolerate me for, this is the only way I know works. Sad but true, so I deal with it and take it in my stride. Having Clare alongside is the added bonus today. And after the rain the sun is shining and it is all looking like a beautiful day ( Elbow ref). I am doing well with my photo taking challenge and managing to get as many as possible every day. Some days are easier than others, for example extending the rockery around their pond was easy to shoot, but lying on the lounger in our sunhats was more demanding!! We have visited a gorgeous garden called Leonardslee which has Wallabies, and is closing to the public in June, so anyone wanting to visit should go now!! It is delightful and well worthwhile going. Its near Cowfold in Sussex. Yesterday we pottered in Bexhill and treated ourselves to lunch at a Siam Thai Restaurant in Little Common which was delicious. Each day we have lunched out so I am being thoroughly spoilt as you can see!!! But now the shower is next on my agenda this morning and so I will love you and leave you until I am home again! Sue xx