Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Exhausted from my little break!

The idea was to get away from it all, relax and enjoy doing nice things with my daughter.....the theory was wonderful, the reality was different!! But I did enjoy being with her...painting her bedroom and bathroom......buying her new glasses which she definitely deserved and through which her world will become much clearer I am sure!!!........watching movies with Heathcliff.....losing another kilo because we didn't go out anywhere or eat anything that wasn't on my diet (well, a couple of glasses of the old white wine were entirely necessary m'dears) ....rearranging her total downstairs living space.........all in all, a completely different weekend from the one that included a day out in Manchester for example.............but as someone said to me when I got home: 'this is what being a parent is'. True. And I was happy to do it for her of course, despite every bone and muscle aching in my body, the joints stiffening as I type, and the prospect of sleeping one I totally relish right at this minute! But I am a parent to another child, who is working this evening, and in need of a lift home when his shift finishes, and I am still waiting for that call to come in!!!!
Photos will appear once I have the time and energy to post them!!!
Sue xx

No comments: