Les Mis Trailer

Friday 2 April 2010

HAPPY EASTER

I saw this delightful vintage image on the Background Fairy site and thought it was perfect to wish all my blog readers and their friends and families, a Very Happy and Safe Easter.
And since it is Easter and a time of renewal I thought I would share all the happy things I am feeling inside this week:
Happy because I helped a friend step on the path to a new twist in her life, one which may make her more confident and satisfied and delighted with her future.
Happy because singing was great on Wednesday and we are starting to nail the songs for the coming competition on 2 June!!!! The choir were in harmony with one another, musically as well as socially and it all went off well - hurrah!
Happy because I got to spend time listening to my favourite new songs of the moment - love the new Amy MacDonald CD 'A Curious Thing' (recommend it!) amongst others and thanks to Tim I now know how to get them all on my ipod in no time at all!
Happy because I am going to England this afternoon and spending time with my daughter, just us two, for a change.
Happy because I have spent time with those most precious to me this week, and delighted in their company so very much.
Happy because little Finka loves to curl up inside my cardigan and go to sleep on my chest, with not a care in the world because she feels totally loved and secure.
Happy because my son is about to start on the last leg of his school sentence ( he hates it!) and will be free this summer of all those long years of pain and distress. Just the exams to pass now, Tim, right?!
Happy because I am feeling more positive about the prospect of a new home and how I will decorate it and place all our things here and there and how it will be ME and TIM and will be done together.
So, happy to be alive and healthy and loved and treasured and surrounded by so much warmth in my life. Hope you all are too.
Sue xx

No comments: