Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 11 April 2010

Easter at Becci's

Becci starting on the dark pink wall in her bedroom.......we didn't get too much of it on ourselves but Heathcliff had a few pink patches by the time we were finished! No stepladder so it was a long stretch for me to reach the ceiling every time! The bedroom was a pale yellowy creamy colour before we went to B&Q and saw these delicious colours! Much more Becci than cream............. My daughter loves Audrey Hepburn so her posters are everywhere, but they looked super in the bedroom with her old black 'n' whites as well. Becci in her painting attire here - we were not going for glamour!!! Getting the room back into some order when we were finished. I hope she sleeps better now...... Bathroom in need of painting!! All rather dull and peachy and not really her colour............. Bring on the Dulux!!! Here we have started painting it the colour WATER which we both loved!! Becci has to finish it herself as I was not done by the time I needed to leave for the airport.........did my best though! Becci taking a break from the hard work of decorating!! It was lovely weather but we didn't get to see much of it ourselves........every minute mattered! Heathcliff the Magnificent on the fence. Remember how cute and tiny he was in the first photos I put up on the blog? Now he is still not fully grown but his tail is fantastic and he is the softest most loving cat she could have. He really is a sweetie!
I left all my paint charts on her bed which is a real shame as I could use them myself once we have our new house. I loved the colours and their names are always such a temptation for me. Why can't I have a job choosing paint colour names, for example? I think I'd be good at that!!!
I have to start the task of boxing up our things soon, but it is hard for me to get on with it. It signifies the end of something as well as the start of something new, so a sort of bitter-sweet feeling all the time. I am mourning a lot right now, and am quiet and introverted much of the time, feeling lonely and lost some of the time, and strong and brave at other moments. It seems to come and go, which makes life difficult for me! So I am being rescued by my best friends, and going to stay with them for a week to try and find my equilibrium again, and re-energise myself to make this happen soon. I cannot thank them enough for having me - especially for having to be at the airport to meet me at 07.15 am on a Sunday morning!!!! It's just that I need to be somewhere familiar and safe and home for a while. Maybe I'll get to see my sister in hospital and my aunt..........that would be wonderful too. I know it is only going to last a few days but I need it so badly, and I am so happy to be able to go.............but I promise to come back too!!!
Sue xx

No comments: