Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Two things I just did!!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!! I have just ordered two great things.............the May kit from AMM which looks fantastic, and such a lot in it, wow. And FINALLY, the NESTABILITIES set from CARD ART. It is in the sale at the moment so 10euros cheaper ladies, which is always handy, and since Amienke has lent me her CUTTLEBUG for a week, I ought to be able to use them whilst she is away!!!! I have been wanting the nest thingys for ages, and once I saw they were in the sale then it was irresistable. And at our weekly market there is a stall which is selling the Cuttlebugs quite cheaply, so I will have to save up for one of them now too. All this work I am doing at the moment is going to be funding my scrapping, right?!! Who needs shoes and clothes after all? I am so excited!! The nesties, I think I'll call them that, are so great for card making - at last I can have lovely round rounds!!!! Since I have so much paper I don't use really, and so many 'scrap' bits and bobs, I will be able to make a huge stash of shapes before I have to give the CB back to Amienke! Hurry up with the post please!!

No comments: