Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 23 April 2008

Slow start to the day

The sun is struggling to get through the clouds right now, but there is still hope!! The old farmers always say "bright before 7, dull before 11" so when it is great weather early in the morning, it often goes dull before coffee time!! So I am hoping this is the case today. Peter rang from Switzerland this morning and continues to have torrential rain there...so I can't complain really! His back is very bad of course, but he thinks there is a nerve trapped so might want to see someone about that when he gets home. Plan for the day? Housework; take photos; Tim to the dentist; relax etc. I have to work tomorrow afternoon and want to head off early to the plant sale here at 8am. There are so many sad and empty pots in the garden that are just begging to be filled!! Now I am going up in the attic to see what summer clothes there are for me, and what actually fits! I have turfed out all the winter stuff I don't need this morning first thing so want to get in there and sort it all out. Tim believes it isn't possible....no room etc, so I want to prove him wrong! I hate going up the ladder though..it always moves and then I panic! Will try anyway and then do the bathroom. Oh, sun!!! might make it onto my bike today...............enjoy your day whatever the weather!!

No comments: