Les Mis Trailer

Monday 14 April 2008

I don't like Mondays...Tuesdays are better!

Not strictly true but today I have a headache that won't go away and am feeling like the 'flu bug just hasn't totally disappeared. GLUM!!! But I have just been talking with my friend LINDSEY who turned 50 today, so that cheered me up! She is also hoping to visit soon, even better news, so I have now got 3 of my girlfriends planning trips over the water, and I love that!! I miss them all dreadfully, so knowing they are willing to pop across and have a few days here is just wonderful. And I hope to get over to Gillys and Annas before the year is out so I am doing ok this year I think. It is a good job I have got some work lined up in the summer as that will help finance all these plans of mine don't you agree?....I am going for the first full day this week to see what is expected of me etc, and then next month I have my first proper working days in Schagen at the Day Centres. It is really interesting and I am looking forward to doing it. This Wednesday Tim turns 15. My photos are now finally downloaded onto the computer so I am going to let you see the ones I have taken since we visited Sleen!

No comments: