Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 9 April 2008

YES! we are going to visit ART JOURNEY today!!

It is a beautiful day to drive over to SLEEN and visit Louise at Art Journey - yippee! Looking forward to it greatly - time to get some inspiration again. Been feeling a bit flat lately but I did start scrapping yesterday..wow! I am doing a LO for Tims birthday using a photo he developed himself at school. It is not sharp or focused or in anyway a great technical photograph but it is of himself and I don't get many of those any more! It is good in that it looks so like him, and that is the most important feature of any portrait I think. I had some grafitti papers from Chantal, SCRAPFEVER, so I have used those with the grungeboard etc, and inks and it is going well. I plan to frame it in black to match the other colours in his bedroom, as I think he will want to have it in there...........when he came home with the photos he said " you can't scrap any of these, mum!" but I managed to pursuade him that I could take the 2 double photos off into my room....so that is how I have been able to get a lovely LO of our son just before he turns 15 next week!! Have got my camera in my bag too, must be some moments for photos along the route, coffee stops etc in lovely countryside.................and of course we four ladies! Hope to show you them tomorrow, but time to get packed up and ready to go! Also in cheery mood 'cos I spoke to Jackie last night and she is going to plan a week here in June, so now I have 2 friends making visits...hope for more to come girls! Jackie is also up for the 50th birthday weekend away idea, so that looks promising too. What shall we do?................

No comments: