Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 17 September 2011

Autumn film list

Tim and I love the movies!! And this autumn there are three on our 'see together' list:-

The Three Musketeers
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Sherlock Holmes.

They fall into the category of being thrilling, interesting, costume, drama, exciting, well-known stories, not too violent, fantasy and most of all, full of good looking blokes ( the last is for me!!! ). We both love other films but not to see together - I am going to One Day with the ladies of course, and Phantom with other friends, so happy, happy me!! My daughter has already seen the Tinker Tailor film and raved about it. I remember the original naturally . . . but the cast this time is fantastic. Gary Oldman, Colin Firth to name but two, so it is going to be worth waiting for. NO idea when it will come out here?? But anyway, the first one is due in October so not long to wait now!

This morning I have been busy. I have roasted the plums and topped them with the crumble mix and the shortcrust pastry is in the fridge for the Chicken & Mushroom Pie I promised us this evening!! I was so tired last night I was in bed well before the watershed, but then woke up around 1am when Tim was going to work, and tossed and turned for several hours before finding sleep again, until about 7am. And since then I have occupied my time fully. Watching the clock move incredibly slowly towards 9.30am is killing me!! ;-)
Sue xx

No comments: