Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 27 August 2011

yet another challenge to be faced!!

So, all my resourcefulness is being called in to play this month as we face another crisis in our self-sufficiency!! I am trying to be positive and see it as a lesson in frugality that is helpful in the world of financial doom and gloom we know as the world economy! I thought we were already at the living at the basic level but now we have to dig deeper and cut back even more drastically. Though why that gives me a gigantic headache as well, I do not know!! Thinking clearly is what I need to do and headaches don't help that much!
So, if I am absent for some days, it is because I am in the attic rooting around for items to part with, emptying the cupboards in the kitchen hoping to stumble across food items that I can use to create meals from scratch, and generally making lists of how to live on fresh air for a month!! It can be done, can't it?...

Here's what helps me: -
I have it on the bookshelf to remind  me.......
"Everything will be ok in the end. 
if it's not ok, then it's not the end."


No comments: