Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Today........

I heard some shocking news about a friend and its making me feel very sad and worried, so lets take a moment to appreciate all that we have to be grateful for, everyone. We are hoping for a positive outcome, and a full return to health, so I want to leave it there, and wait until we know more in the coming days. I was wondering why I was having such terrible trouble sleeping over the last few nights, but this would explain it. Sometimes I just know there is something happening that affects me in some way, shape or form, and whereas this time I was not able to focus in on the who and the what, I did have a sense of something tragic................I think tonight I will sleep better knowing what was going on and that it sounds hopeful.

I had a whole other host of things I was planning on writing about until I heard about this, but they are ordinary and insignificant by comparison so I am going to leave it there for todays post.
Sue xx

No comments: