Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 7 April 2011

sun today??

Hope so! Each day I have worked it has been sunny, and each day I've been home it's been cold. How fair is that?!! I brought home some plants from work on Monday and I really need to get them planted today.
I now have one of the planters in the backyard full of soil.........ready............waiting..........hoping.............
one more week, as I have heard on the wind that I am due a garden centre voucher..............yes!!!! Thank you SO much Hillie & Kemal!!!! xxxxx

So Tim's back tyre exploded yesterday. Great. Just what we need right now!
Got an order for my cupcakes and brownies. Very good. Love baking!!
Did ironing at 5am this morning. Good time management or insomnia?? Not sure on this one!
Applying for jobs. Scary. Necessary. Essential in fact!! Fingers crossed everyone.
Countdown to birthday number 18; just one more week to go!
Posted a birthday card without a stamp. Apparently, can't even remember doing it!!!
Feeling a tad stressed...................adopting your knack of understatement m'dear!!! ;-)

Sue xx

No comments: