Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 6 May 2010

....what can I say? .......

I'm a sucker for a hero!!! And always for Robin Hood, really, as he is my kind of guy - or would have been if I had lived in those times.......lambs into lions, Richard the Lionheart 'n all that stuff!!! And if you've ever seen the Great Oak in Sherwood Forest, then you'd have to believe in the legend, but even more so if you are English perhaps....but I could convince you since we saw the Prince of Thieves together all those years ago, right?!!!! If I tried hard enough maybe?????
I am not having much success uploading more photos unfortunately so I am going to try again now, before I go to bed, as I have been singing and thoroughly enjoyed myself this evening, and the cakes are going well, so only the icing on them to tackle tomorrow............looks harder than I thought but Tim is confident I believe...so here goes: It worked!! Here are some lovely shots of the gardens at Leonardslee in Sussex.
All the beauty of the English countryside in full bloom - " oh to be in England now that spring is here!" You can see why it is my favourite time to visit!!!!
Sue xx

No comments: