Les Mis Trailer

Friday 14 May 2010

Strange day........

It feels rather 'bitty' today, don't know why? Seem to be doing stuff but not getting anywhere fast!
And having just been to the hairdressers I feel like a tornado whipped through my hair with a pair of lightning scissors, hacked the back off and said cheerio within ten seconds flat! Whoa!! It was not my usual hairdresser, I hasten to add who is on holiday at the moment. So another place was recommended to me at choir on Wednesday, so I decided to try them out. I have yet to reach a decision about whether I like the cut or not.............the jury is still out on this one!
I have been packing small treasures from out of the cupboards as well, and cleaning the house the way I like it to be done, and just pottering around. I did go to the WFB for a wander around but got distracted by a phone call that ended my little meanderings rather abruptly. To do with choir. Advice given and hopefully taken; ideas shared.
And now the sun is out and my books have arrived, and having seen the size of them I know why the other part of the course is the one I am going to enjoy most!!!! HUGE!!!! I had forgotten what it is like to want to study for something - been too many years since I did my management degree; 15 in fact! But here I am at another crossroads in my life, so I am determined to bite the bullet and get this new qualification under my belt this year. So, time to get into the garden with a little glass of something summery ( pimms ) and take a flick through the various chapters and decide where I want to start!
Sue xx

No comments: