Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 22 May 2010

Saturday morning

Up at the crack of dawn after rather a sleepless and short night ( or so it felt!) to get Tim off to work on his bike today! Fortunately there was no wind at the time and it was looking like a promising day.....but by 9.56 as I write this, it is windy and cloudy and nowhere near as lovely as yesterday! I am going singing shortly as we rehearse for the biggy on 2 June..............so hope to have some sort of voice today that hits the high notes I am required to sing solo!!!!.....just the odd topB or so...........yikes!! Can't do it repeatedly but on the odd occasion that I am not feeling constricted in my throat through worrying that I can't get the note perfectly pitched it happens.
More importantly I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all my friends who have been fantastically supportive this week and made such a difference to how I have coped. Couldn't do it without you guys, I know that for certain, so lots of love, and a big hug for everyone!
Sue xx

No comments: