Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 5 May 2010

sunny start

At last the sun is shining and our bank holiday morning is looking promising! I was woken early, at 7, so here I am browsing the net and blogging whilst I wait for the towel to warm up so I can dip into the shower!! Hate cold towels!!! And I have been busy. Nothing like the germ of an idea to get me going folks and I am starting the germination process off by ordering some books from Amazon this morning! MORE BOOKS TO READ......got to be a bonus in my world, so all good so far. I have been thinking about what to do with my life next, bit like Katy as in 'What Katy did next" if you've read the series................used to love these stories as a child (I digress of course); so my plan is to start building up my library resources and search the net for appropriate studies, and get started! Right now I don't want to be more explicit about what it is I think I want to do......this is a public site and therefore anyone can read it, and for me, my choices are more private and personal and not something I want to share with everyone who might read my blog. Once I am convinced that this is the course I intend to follow, then sure, I can discuss it more freely. People who know me will already have an inkling about what I am going to do anyway, so for now that is enough for me. Once I am through to the next stage in my growing process, I will feel even more confident I am doing the right thing for myself, at the right time, and for the right reasons!! All three are important, right?!!! :-)
I am also reading a superb book right now called THE POSTMISTRESS. I really do recommend it you. It is about the blitz in London and some radio broadcasts and letters and how it affects some people in small town America so much, that their lives cross.........but I am only just getting to that point so am surmising about what I think is going to happen next! I see the threads being woven together now I am about half way, but the real interest of the story is only just coming together. I bought it at Gatwick along with another book, so I have plenty to be getting on with after two trips to the UK in recent times! I was talking to my friend about our week in the Lakes last night too, and planning a spa day for ourselves whilst we are there. Sounds wonderful, but we do need to book soon otherwise there is no chance of getting what we want booked in simultaneously. But just thinking about the hot tub in the serenity garden, and delicious lunch in the neighbouring hotel was wetting our appetite!!! Roll on July!!!
Hey ho, time to get up and on with this day. No good thinking too far ahead when there is much to do this morning here where I am now!
Sue xx

No comments: