Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Rain, rain, go away....

come again another day! Do you know that poem? It is raining so hard right now, this evening, that I doubt the coming days will be as nice as they say. I am still working so hard, and another day still to go..........but I have bought cookies as promised, and it will be fine. I am only working one day next week and I am happy about that as Tim has his final exams all week, and I want to be around.
Whats new?....nothing much I guess. I feel great most of the time, and very positive about our future which is fine, and I really enjoyed being with the clients these last 4 days. That centre feels like mine now........even though it really isn't!! I am feeling great about my course that I am planning to start in October, about the books I am about to start reading, about being ME. Finally.
Sue xx

No comments: