Les Mis Trailer

Friday 28 May 2010

That was the week that was.......

........as the TV series claims!! And what a week we have had here. I am sorry that I can't talk too much about everything that is happening but I feel these are difficult times and what I am experiencing at the moment are things too private to share with a wider public. And since I can only guess at whom some of that public might be, I think 'mums the word', don't you?!!!
Expressions like 'don't jump the gun' do however have strong meaning for me right now as does the age-old saying 'it's not over until the fat lady sings.' So my life is moving forward but it is taking twists and turns I didn't anticipate and problems are arising that ought not to, and all that sort of stuff is going on, so bear with me, and when I can disclose the future ( when I've bought my crystal ball, that is) you'll be the first to know!!!
Hope your days are better than mine!
Sue xx

No comments: