Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 15 May 2010

Weekend!!!

Getting up so early gives me so much extra time in the morning on a Saturday, so although it is now only 9.52am, I feel as though it is much later in the day! I am going to colour my hair shortly. Too much grey showing through and not enough colour!! Not that I am vain or anything; just not ready for being white! Actually I am pretty much convinced that if I were to wait one more year, then it would be that far - and then I don't mind. It is this salt 'n pepper look I am no fan of I guess. Since getting it cut, it is showing through more and more, so I finally decided I had the time for it this morning, so hey, why wait?!! I am sure I will feel much better for it too.
Maybe it is the season for restlessness, being spring, but I am noticing the change in me more and more. My head is more peaceful and once I have caught up on my sleep, I think the rest of me will settle down. I flipped through some of the books last night - and decided I'd stick with my Midnight's Children by Salam Rushdie as that is not so demanding............just a tad less, right? I started reading it at Clare's, but since getting back home it has lain dormant beside the bed, and I have neglected it sadly. I am sure I will be able to tick it off the top 100 books that one is supposed to have read, once I have got to the end, but until then it remains an ambition and not a given. And I have got a huge novel lying under this one, that I want to read next........it is going to have to be on a reward system I can see; one text book for one novel!!!!
This evening it's the turn of Robin and his merry men! I am looking forward to it. When we were at the cinema the other night there were quite a lot of people going to watch it, so I am expecting it to be quite busy. Luckily we are going to the early showing, so I won't have to drive back in the dark!!! Wonder what the soundtrack to the movie is like?..................
Sue xx

No comments: