Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 4 May 2010

My week in pictures: bit by bit!!!

Clare looking the part in the garden! I am so glad I took one shot in B&W and especially this one as it is perfect for the mood I think. Clare and I being 'ladies who lunch' in the Siam Thai Restaurant in Little Common, where she lives. It was a really delicious meal and we were the only customers so a private do, as they say! Our Thelma and Louise experience was great! Clare drove brilliantly all the way down to Deal, including down to the Bay which is tricky at the best of times, and Martyns car was never in any danger at all! Very exotic we were!!!! A gal has to keep warm and Clare did so with this hat!! I was bundled up rather like the Sheik of Arabee.....in my blue scarf and under a blanket on my knees, but we went there and back with the hood down, so the weather was on our side. Sally and I down at the Coastguard at St Margarets Bay, after we had enjoyed super fish 'n chips and were onto the coffees. The fact that they were serving New Zealand wine - my all time favourite - was just the icing on the cake!!!!
Sue xx

No comments: