Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 8 May 2010

Saturday morning

Shame that it is raining this morning seeing that it is the Jazz Festival in Enkhuizen this weekend, and the bands play in the town today!! I haven't been for a couple of years now, and was thinking about going along today, but not any more!
I have got an infected foot. I was bitten the other day whilst sitting in the garden and it is not getting any less itchy or red or swollen and now my foot is completely pumped up with the infection and it hurts quite a lot! I wonder whether I can even get my shoes on........at the moment I have only got my Birkenstocks on, as I just took Tim to work, and it is only just after 7am. Going to be fun! I do have to go into Hoorn however as we need more icing for the cakes. Tim has used the colours he bought for the one cake and there is not enough for the other one, so mum to the rescue!! So I think it will be a quick in and out if this rain continues..................
Sue xx

No comments: