Les Mis Trailer

Friday 14 May 2010

Mother and son stuff

Tim and I went to see Ironman 2 last night. We did the whole 9 yards of McDonalds first and then the film.............women were heavily outnumbered in our screen showing but hey, it was not as bad as some films I know where there is no story, no humour and no dialogue! Actually Robert Downey Jn. is brilliant as Stark and the part was made for him, really. It was noisy at times with all that iron clashing etc but there were moments that were funny and interesting and narrative and it was fine. I survived! The cinema was absolutely chokker though, people everywhere as in the McDonalds next door.Seems everyone wanted to see a film and eat junk food yesterday!!! A typical bank holiday activity in bad weather! But this morning the sun is out already and it feels warmer so I am hopeful of a lovely day.
Lots to do too! I have to get my new driving licence this morning and then make a hair appointment for the end of the month, and do the shopping, and ironing and general packing of more boxes etc. Hoping todays the day I get my books from Amazon.........I know they've been posted. I want to go and smooch around the Westfriesbeurs too some time soon.........just to look and see whether they have anything interesting in there at the moment. It sort of replaces garden centre mooching since I have no garden to buy plants for yet!! I was so good yesterday and sorted out all my administration - and Tim's - so that is one task done with for this month, so I feel entitled to a more relaxed day today. AND I am sleeping finally!!! Yes, things are lessening and I am getting through the night okay at last. Wonderful. Best therapy I can think of: Sleep.
Sue xx

No comments: