Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 13 May 2010

Ascension Day

It is a bank holiday here in Holland so we are all free!! The weather promises to improve over the weekend so I am hoping so as it was so cold and wet the last few days - brr!! And I haven't got to work again until next Thursday! I was saved from insanity yesterday afternoon thank goodness, otherwise I think I would have been ga-ga by this morning.............thanks!
I did manage to struggle to choir practice too but chose to sit and sing all evening instead of the usual up and downing as each part takes their turn. It was so nice to get back home and collapse in bed, and YES! I finally got through a night without having to get out once!! Such a relief, but it is not over..................so my plan today is to do quiet things here and not venture too far away. A pity my new books haven't arrived as I really fancied sitting on the sofa and indulging in several hours reading material.
Only 7 weeks until my holiday with Jackie - wow! It is creeping up on me fast now, and I am so looking forward to it. Just what the doctor ordered, eh? Wonder whether all the cold and rain we are having now will mean we get the right weather in July?.............Could do....
Well, I am rambling a little this morning but that is only because I have to get started and so far I am being incredibly lazy and slow. Time to reserve our seats for Robin Hood this Saturday I think!
Sue xx

No comments: