Les Mis Trailer

Monday 24 May 2010

Bank holiday weekend

The sun has shined gloriously over the bank holiday here so I have indulged in some garden-time, and by that I mean sitting in it doing nothing!!! Yesterday my friend came over in the afternoon and we went cycling round the dyke - my usual route - and it was so peaceful and warm, we just poottled along slowly meeting many other cyclists or bikers or walkers or kids heading for the lake. Most enjoyable! Of course I had been busy in the mornings, packing our stuff up and washing and all the other chores that are best done early doors before one goes off the idea! We had dinner out in the garden which was great, and this evening I am going somewhere with Tim as an 'end of school' treat. Tomorrow is the reality check of back to work, both of us, and the routines of everyday life...............good whilst it lasted though!!!!
Sue xx

No comments: