Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 12 June 2011

Food for thought

I enjoy it when Karen and I get together for our study sessions. We get along so well with one another, despite being dead opposites in many respects, but perhaps that is the connection we have? We were talking about the big challenges in our lives, today, the ones that require heart-shattering decisions, and how we allow or trust the universe to be on our side when trying to square up to making them. One of us is willing to sit back and wait for the universe to hand us the answer we are seeking whilst the other takes command and goes into action, seeing what the universe has to say about it all once the play is in full swing. Which is the better course? I really don't know, but I do believe that what is out there waiting for us does sometimes need a helping hand; to be grabbed by the scruff of the neck and held in place until it settles. Then I watched Grand Designs about the two chaps from Leeds who went off to Harris and started a campsite there. I fell in love with the island, the raw beauty of nature in her splendor and magnificence, so hey, perhaps the universe sent me a pointing finger?................damm sight closer than Alaska, but still remote enough!!!! Where are my running shoes?.............................
But first I plan to be more assertive in my actions and focus all the universes power on getting me a proper job. Its what I need and its what I deserve, so that is how I am going to change my energy into something positive and rewarding this coming week. Take the bull by the horns, steady the charge and blast my way forward!!!
(Anyone seen Tonto)?
Sue xx

No comments: