Les Mis Trailer

Monday 7 March 2011

thank you's

Just want to say a huge thank you to all my friends and family who remembered my birthday and sent me lovely cards and presents. I was thoroughly spoilt this year!! S'pecially love the glass troll bead Tim gave me called the Milky Way, my waterproof jacket, books, workshop and flowers. Going to The Kings Speech with Ann was a highlight - great film and so happy to have seen it. It is already a week ago but what with the trip and the bug I am way behind in so many areas right now. The sun has decided to shine today so I can plant the shrub Ann and Harry gave me, and get everything in order after a very lazy weekend. Yesterday I sat on the settee and watched films all afternoon in between the odd catnap, taking the tablets and drinking water with lemon - its been great for my diet!!! My tummy still cramps and I am not eating properly just in case I trigger it off again, but apart from that, I feel my head is back squarely on my shoulders and there is some thinking going on!!!
Sue xx

No comments: