Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 26 March 2011

Rain, rain, go away....

What a difference a day makes! There is rain early this morning and the forecast is for less nice weather this weekend. Good for the plants but I was hoping for a bike ride this afternoon!
I am awake early because Tim gets up for his work around 5.30am and then plays music which wakes me further than I already am awake...and then I can't sleep any more. So I thought I would do so studying!!!
But first I want to tell you how lovely it was last night to skype with my friends in Poland. It is so hard keeping up good contact with only letters and emails, and since it is two years since we last met up, I was really happy to have the chance to see them in the flesh so to speak. Kasia' boys have grown!!! The oldest one proudly counted one to ten in English for his 'aunty' as they call me, and he can say please and thank you and the names of his plastic animals. The youngest one was just gorgeous. I fell in love with him last time, and he is adorable. Just an amazing character really - he will be someone special and do great things we all feel. Of course they want me to visit again this year...............which I would love to do. Funny seeing Kasia with her boys now and looking back at the summer she spent with us and babysat for my children - she was only 18 at the time and now Tim is almost the same age!! The circle of life.
Well, my tea is up and I need to concentrate on my essay. I only write when the tension has reached a point that it comes easy to me, to formulate sentences that make sense instead of drifting  and to feel good about what I am telling. It is such a personal story, the inner growth essay, and not one I can just up and complete without some pain and heartache..........its the process we all have to go through I suppose.
Enjoy this weekend everyone!
Sue xx

No comments: