Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 24 January 2008

wish I were a dormouse this morning!!!

My wish for today would be to find a very large teapot, crawl inside and fall fast asleep for months!!! I am shattered and have got a huge desire to do nothing all day!! But that cannot be because I have to see the GP and then have a blood test and then...............all the other things I have on the list! And then later on this afternoon I have to work for a couple of hours; if I can stay awake!!!! I am a body that HAS to have enough sleep otherwise I am useless to man and beast. When I was in college I had Glandular Fever quite badly and that has had a long term effect on my energy levels after 7.30pm!!! They rapidly disappear!!! But hey, I am putting my best feet forward and trying NOT to focus on the fact that I cannot eat or drink until after ten this morning!!!! On a lighter note I am going to make a Layout for the Challenge at Scrapfever. Yvonne has set this one: a 12 x 12 inch LO incorporating BUTTONS. I have an idea but first I need to find them! I am going to plead for proper storage for my birthday from my DH and friends! I adore that 'lazy susan' style container from making memories (I think) and I need storage for ribbon etc from Cropper Hopper.......and for my kitchen roll. Where oh where can I find an old-fashioned wooden kitchen roll holder?!!!!! I don't like the modern ones for my scraproom so I am on the hunt! It is going to feel like a very long day...........................

No comments: