Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 20 January 2008

Phew, I'm shattered!!

I am shattered! I have given a workshop all day and although I thoroughly enjoyed it, it does demand a high concentration level and a lot of 'one the spot' thinking! Tired or what....but I think the ladies who were here are also having scrap- thoughts swirling around in their heads this evening!! It was really great fun and so nice watching people learn about scrapping and creating their first layout etc. I am trying to stay awake long enough to enjoy "Lark Rise to Candleford" in half an hours time as I love this new series on the BBC. I read the book as a child and loved it then so this is super to see it all over again. Are you watching it too? And of course there is MASTERCHEF on again....Tim and I love it! So far it seems a very high standard and the food looks mega delicious....does inspire me to make my meals look more inviting I admit..but I am SO tired.........can't concentrate too much now, got to go.................snore!!!

No comments: