Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 6 January 2008

Oh yes, I found some MAGNOLIA stamps!!!

I finally got around to visiting Paulines Hobby Paradise in Heerhugowaard yesterday with Peter, and what did I find???? MAGNOLIA'S!!!!!! I was so happy! Peter treated me to a belated Christmas present so I had 4 stamps plus the fence one which is always handy....and set to work! I have made two cards; the 1st and 3rd one here are completed, and the middle one I started before I took a shower this morning ( mad or what?!) but have not got any further yet. I want to upload them to the forum on Scrapfever, but if the programme is still not working I hope you find them here ladies! It is totally absorbing making the cards and deciding what and where and which paper etc. Takes ages but it is better than sitting idle any day! I do make myself go downstairs in the evening to continue my knitting as that needs a lot of time....and it is for the winter months so better stick at it! But glorious to have stumbled across a supplier so near to me...can't wait to show Loes tomorrow, but I think we are more likely to find ourselves in front of the computer drooling over artjourney...and hopefully ordering the tape dispenser for Loes' album of CHINA. Yes, we are going to start it at last. She spent 4 weeks there last year and has millions of photos to choose from for her album. It will be so different working with eastern images after being so absorbed with Christmas. I told her about the site on the phone yesterday so I am sure Loes will have already looked!!! But the engrossing problem of the day is Peters: how to set my new workshop agenda on my site!!! He had a lesson from Jos but seems to have forgotten what to do...but being a typical male he cannot admit this and ASK JOS AGAIN!!! He has to spend hours trying to fingure it out himself, cussing as he goes, and getting so frustrated with himself. I think females are better at holding up our hands and saying 'help', don't you?....no danger of us losing our manhood/masculinity/macho-ness at all!!!

No comments: