Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 17 January 2008

Pretty box for my Magnolia's!

Loes gave me this chipboard flower box before Christmas but I never had the time to sit down and decide what I wanted it for! But yesterday I suddenly decided that it was a perfect 'home' for my Magnolia stamps so I set to work painting and altering it until it looked like this!! I have painted inside sunflower yellow and added paper around the rim and bottom as well, and then I got this gorgeous frill from the market this morning and hey presto! it was done! It is nice to have them on the desk and in a pretty box, so that I can just pick one up when I am in the mood to start another project! What d'you think; like it?

1 comment:

Scrappertje said...

Ow wow Suzanne, that is so cute. I luv the little piece of fabric along the side. How did you fix it on the box? It's lovely!