Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 29 January 2008

change of heart

I have been thinking about making a new header for my blog for a while now, and excuse the lack of technical ability in getting it right, BUT! I have managed to get one made all by myself!!! It reads: 'life has many untravelled paths; choose carefully'. I have chosen this one because I think when one is nearing 50 the options are still as many and as diverse as they always have been but making the right choice is much more important. Well to me anyway. What I have time for, where would I like to see and go, do I dust or scrap...these determine my way right now! I am enjoying my life that is for sure, but there is still so much more to come and that is the adventure called LIFE. Live it fully. Take those opportunities as they come. Make the best of every day. Fill your cup to the brim. What ever you are scrapping or whatever you are photographing, that snapshot only lasts a fraction before it is gone. Don't waste it!!!

No comments: