Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 16 January 2008

sneak peaks...

Here are 2 tiny corners from the project I have created for Scrapfever...but I am not saying any more!! Look out for the shopping list on the forum this week ladies, and then it is a question of counting down the weeks til 1st march!!!
What a storm last night! It kept us awake with all the noise on the roof and the wind and the rain etc. Now it is beautifully sunny and warm in the living room, but there is a downside too - you see all the dust and cat hairs on the floor!!! I have swiffered but that is all as it will all be back tomorrow and I don't want to really get it sparkling until the weekend when we have visitors and then the workshop etc. Takes up too much scrapping time if I am TOO diligent!!!! I did iron this morning but only because I am spreading my housework over the week so that it does not consume too much of my day. I have Asthma so this works best for me. And it is not my favourite past-time.......maybe there is a scrap in there somewhere...jobs we hate doing!!!!!
But now I am going to get back to the task in hand upstairs and SCRAP!!!!

No comments: