Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 30 January 2008

I've been busy!

Here are my latest creations! The first is one of the post-it pads that I have made. I read on another blog somewhere that these were 'hot' at the moment and thought it was a great idea for using all my leftovers.........but then I started making my own design paper and voila, I had made something NOT from scraps at all!!! But it is great technique called GHOSTING. And GLIMMER MIST on paper flowers is awesome; fantastic results, you have got to try it! The middle picture is a card using the rest of the paper I made and Edwin of course...and the last one is my masterpiece! well, in my opinion at least. I have used so many different techniques so hardly a 'cheap' card, but it is beautiful.
And that was my day. Hope yours was as creative as mine.

No comments: